Board logo

标题: Oh no! My grandfather has gone [打印本页]

作者: 洛克人ZERO    时间: 2008-10-4 18:15     标题: Oh no! My grandfather has gone

It is said that he is better these days. But today, I was waken up by a telephone call. I didn't answer it and my mother did.
"Your father didn't come back but to the hospital after shopping because of that."
"No, it cannot be. My grandfather cannot die like this. Mother, please tell me when did it happen?"
"Just today morning."
"What? So suddenly?"
"Yes, your grandfather cannot hold at last."
"But it is said that his sickness is not so serious, so it cannot lead to death."
"It's hard to say for an old man like your grandfather."

Well, my grandfather's death is the truth. Why? Why?

When I was young, my grandfather always stayed at the bus stop and wait for me, I saw my grandfather everyday after school after getting off the bus. I still remember the days I played cards with my grandfather. My grandfather waked up early everyday. Took a walk in the park and have nuddles for breakfast. He likes play cards, chess, majiang, even the video game. He was really strong even he had been retired. He ate a lot and never forget to drink some wine everyday.
But the day has passed quickly. After I graduate from senior high school, I seldom go to see him, only for holidays. When I finished my college studying I start to find a job, at that time, I visited his house again. My grandmother told me that my grandfather's health is falling. I didn't believe it, but later, my father and mother came and they want to play majiang together. I see the moment that my grandfather cannot hold the majiang card and fell on the ground.
The doctor told us that he would be dead during the operation, but it doesn't so bad, grandfather was still alive. Several months later, he is really better and can be able to wake up.
But today, what I should say? I don't believe this happening so quickly.
作者: 没有迷宫的侦探    时间: 2008-10-4 18:18

ZERO……本人为你默哀一下……不建议把……
人总是要对这个世界“say goodbye”的嘛……只不过迟早罢了
作者: 洛克人ZERO    时间: 2008-10-4 18:20

Yes, we could not ever be a man like Kuraphis in the story Angelic Serenade.
作者: 真龙王    时间: 2008-10-4 18:22

节哀顺变,亲近的祖父的离去谁也会难以接受的~
作者: 洛克人ZERO    时间: 2008-10-4 18:26

What? Mr Dragon? Several members lost their grandfather these days?
作者: 真龙王    时间: 2008-10-4 18:28

伴随长大,看到很多生离死别,虽然很多时候难以接受。
作者: 没有迷宫的侦探    时间: 2008-10-4 18:33

ZERO的回复没看懂饿……给翻译不……??
作者: h353949768    时间: 2008-10-4 18:48

一大半看不懂的人飘过,不过也为你的grandfather哀悼一下。。。
作者: 洛克人ZERO    时间: 2008-10-4 19:15

引用:
原帖由 没有迷宫的侦探 于 2008-10-4 18:33 发表
ZERO的回复没看懂饿……给翻译不……??
Do you mean the third floor?

Kuraphis is a composer which acted by the player of the game Angelic Serenade. 200 years ago, he was ambushed by Lucifer and Stephanie stopped his time. So he is never old and never die.

Probably, this is the first galgame I have ever played.
作者: 没有迷宫的侦探    时间: 2008-10-4 19:19

看懂了饿……
翻译感谢的说……
说的很对饿……
作者: 王子殿下    时间: 2008-10-4 20:24

提高英语阅读水平的好机会
作者: maoyoomi    时间: 2008-10-4 21:16

为什么零老是发英语贴。。。
作者: 没有迷宫的侦探    时间: 2008-10-4 22:18

本人也很怨念饿……不过忍了……一切为了英语◎◎
作者: 洛克人ZERO    时间: 2008-10-4 22:19

引用:
原帖由 maoyoomi 于 2008-10-4 21:16 发表
为什么零老是发英语贴。。。
The eleventh floor is the answer.
作者: 片翼の天使    时间: 2008-10-4 22:23

Ls这算是广告回复么?如果是的话。。。
作者: 没有迷宫的侦探    时间: 2008-10-4 22:46

zero老发英文贴会很困扰的啊~
作者: 洛克人ZERO    时间: 2008-10-4 23:29

Well, it will be soon become my favor to release English threads. I study English two years earlier than normal students. So I always lead in English. The first time I learn English, I found that it is easy than Chinese although I never try to remember the words I picked up in the book. Even the student who's grade is higher than me, the words he knows are less than I did. Even I could show some words he didn't know.

I failed in Chinese when I was only 9 years old. But English is always my favor subject. So, one day, I will probably say anything in English just like the members who attend in an international meeting.

That should not be a dream, so I should have more practice. Would you like to join me?
作者: 怀念TL    时间: 2008-10-4 23:34

Ijust agree with you, but you know we are chinese...and how old are you?
作者: 洛克人ZERO    时间: 2008-10-4 23:47

引用:
原帖由 怀念TL 于 2008-10-4 23:34 发表
Ijust agree with you, but you know we are chinese...and how old are you?
22.
But you know, English is an international language. In our workgroup, I am the only one who could answer the English telephone call.
Once Mr Tu answer the telephone and he calls to me.
"Zero, there is a foreign call, please answer it. He always say "Hello, hello" to me."

Probably, I answered many foreign calls although I just start my work for one year.
Those foreigners, they are Italian, German, French, Australian, Canadian and the other countries.
For export business, they use English to talk with us.
So, it is important to learn English well. I wonder if I didn't attend to this company or if I will leave the company this year, who can ever answer those calls?
作者: 紫夜V奇迹    时间: 2008-10-4 23:47

奇迹,我英语不怎么样啊,但是还是大部分看懂了…还有兄弟,没事的,即使亲人离开了我们,但是一起渡过的回忆还深藏在我们心中,勇敢的活下去!证明给离开的人,你是他的骄傲!
作者: 紫夜V奇迹    时间: 2008-10-4 23:51

我支持英文帖,这样很对大家学习有帮助啊!回家我就加分!英语达人帅啊!
作者: 怀念TL    时间: 2008-10-4 23:52

引用:
原帖由 洛克人ZERO 于 2008-10-4 23:47 发表



22.
But you know, English is an international language. In our workgroup, I am the only one who could answer the English telephone call.
Once Mr Tu answer the telephone and he calls to me.
"Z ...
  really??he only can say "hello"?
作者: 洛克人ZERO    时间: 2008-10-5 00:03

引用:
原帖由 怀念TL 于 2008-10-4 23:52 发表

  really??he only can say "hello"?
Since Mr Tu is not good at English, there was no more words between them. So I answered the call.
The foreigner wanted to speak to Mr Chen our sells manager, but he was out for a meeting.




欢迎光临 【镜像站】圣城ACGN学院 初音ミク中国原创联盟 (http://old.ivocaloid.com/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0